As 2016 draws to a close, the dark Winter nights provide the ideal opportunity to plan your personal and professional goals for 2017.
For many people, choosing goals that will enhance both their professional and personal lives is high on their agenda.
Leadership and management are two of the most sought-after skills in employment across the private, public and third sectors.
As well as equipping you with valuable skills for the workplace, a qualification in leadership and management can help increase confidence and assertiveness outside of work.
At Fircroft College in Birmingham, we offer the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management qualification which provides the skills and knowledge to lead, organise and motivate teams.
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training and want to develop your abilities further, or if you aspire to work in management and are preparing to make the step up. It has a particularly successful track record in training public sector and third sector employees.
Getting the right mix of inspirational leadership and effective management skills and practices can have a significant impact on organisational performance in terms of profit, sales, growth and survival. 93% of employers see tangible increase in their managers’ capability after an ILM qualification.
This nationally recognised qualification consists of two taught day-long sessions delivered on 16th January and 13th February 2017 at Fircroft College, together with online resource learning.
Benefits to the learner:
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Benefits to the employer:
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your organisation
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs
Matt Lloyd a former student of the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management gives his feedback on the course:
“My time at Fircroft College on the ILM course was invaluable to my professional development and helped enhance my management skills. Having recently been promoted to a more senior managerial position, I enrolled at Fircroft in order to learn new exciting leadership techniques and theories to assist me my new role. The tutors were incredibly engaging and were always prepared to go the extra mile. I have benefitted so much from achieving my ILM Award courtesy of Fircroft”.
To learn more about the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management at Fircroft College, course cost and the entry requirements, please click here.