Voluntary and third sector organisations usually have very differing training needs to other sectors, particularly when it comes to areas such as finance, governance and HR.
Training for these sectors almost always needs to be tailored to the individual organisation. For example, a large national charity will have very different needs to a small community trust.
If you’re considering approaching a training provider, it’s wise to check up on their credentials and previous work in the voluntary and third sectors.
At Fircroft College, we have several years’ experience of delivering tailored voluntary and third sector training in Birmingham, the West Midlands and across the UK.
Here’s 10 reasons why you might want to consider us for your training and development requirements:
– 1. We provide a thorough initial analysis of your training needs to create a truly bespoke training programme.
2. We can design a training programme, including content and format to suit your specific needs.
3. A choice of residential or non-residential training.
4. Our clients include well know names such as Mencap, Swanswell and Midland Heart.
5. Our trainers have extensive experience of working and training in the voluntary and third sectors.
6. Outstanding value for money – Fircroft is a registered charity so our pricing is very competitive.
7. Modern facilities in a beautiful 6-acre garden setting.
8. Flexibility on times and locations – train at our centre or we can come to your offices on weekdays, evenings or weekends.
9. We’re conveniently located just 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, with excellent road and public transport links.
10. Contact us anytime after your training has ended for guidance on further programmes.
To learn more about how we can tailor voluntary or third sector training to your needs please visit our website or call Zed Bhatti on 0121 472 0116.