The late, business trouble-shooter Sir John Harvey-Jones once said “if you stand still in business, you’re dead”.
A very blunt, but true statement, entirely in keeping with the eminent business guru’s business philosophy.
In business, or any organisation, whether it operates for profit or social benefit, it’s people who will ultimately determine its success or failure.
All staff, no matter what their level or specialism, can benefit from continual employee training and development to progress their personal development.
If every employee is continually developing and improving their skills and knowledge, the organisation can only benefit as a result, and most importantly, its customers or stakeholders.
At Fircroft College we deliver tailored employee training courses at all levels from administrator to senior management and Board level.
Some of the employee training courses we offer include:
– Voluntary and Third Sector training including Lay Assessors, Quality Champions and Equality & Diversity.
– Essential Work Skills Training – improve your Maths, English and IT skills.
– Communication Skills Training – become a more confident and effective communicator at work – improve presentation and meetings skills.
– People Management & Support Training – learn coaching and trainer skills to maximize your team’s performance.
– Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 – Understand the role of a leader and learn how to motivate your staff.
In addition to training and development, we have a long and successful track record of providing other business support services including equality and diversity consultancy, bid writing and facilitation services.
We have a state-of-the-art training facility in South Birmingham, which is easily accessible by car and public transport. Alternatively we can train your people at a location and venue to suit you.
Please visit our website for more information on our employee training and development services or call us 0121 472 0116.