August is the ideal month to take stock of your current situation and plan how to improve your learning and career prospects.
There are thousands of courses out there designed to move you a step nearer to your personal and professional goals.
For some people, this goal is gaining entry to one of the UK’s many prestigious universities.
However, these same people may feel excluded from the system if they were unable to gain GCSEs or A-Levels whilst at school or college.
If you are one of these people then the Access to Higher Education Diploma in Social Sciences and Humanities can help you gain university entrance – even if you don’t have the conventional GCSE or A-Level requirements*.
Here’s 10 reasons to consider Fircroft College to study the Access to Higher Education Diploma in Social Sciences and Humanities:
1) High success rates – year-on-year at least 10% above the national average
2) Fircroft is small, friendly and very supportive with a close community of like-minded people – read about our learner experience
3) Regular access to a progress coach to guide you through the course and your time at the college
4) Residential option to immerse yourself in your studies and make life-long friends (plus free meals and accommodation)!
5) Modern teaching, ICT and classroom facilities with free WIFI
6) 24-hour comprehensive library with access to library facilities at nearby University of Birmingham
7) Vibrant social science with trips, activities and events organised throughout the year
8) All learners receive help with living costs
9) The college is set in six acres of beautiful gardens of a former Cadbury home
10) We are just 15 minutes away from the attractions of central Birmingham
*The Access to Higher Education Diploma is a Level 3 qualification and therefore we require applicants to be able to work at Level 2 in English and Level 1 in Maths.
For more reasons to study the at Fircroft College, please go here or call one of our friendly team on 0121 472 0116