Leadership and management skills are the lifeblood of maintaining a happy and productive workforce.
Studying a qualification offered by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), is an ideal way to develop your knowledge and skills in this area, whether you’re starting out or in a senior management role.
At Fircroft College of Adult Education, we offer the ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management.
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications, training over 90,000 managers each year.
The ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management is designed for new and aspiring middle managers – such as heads of department, regional team leaders and operations managers. It helps you consolidate your experience, while developing new skills to take on greater management responsibility.
By studying the ILM Level 5 Award you’ll learn how to:
1) Identify the need for innovation and change management
2) Choose between incremental and step change
3) Propose innovative solutions to improve organisational performance
4) Implement techniques for analysis
5) Identify strategy options and assess viability
6) Lead and manage change
7) Create a change management plan to meet stakeholder expectations
8) Implement plans and monitor progress against targets
9) Assess your own performance as a manager and improve it
10) Improve your inter-personal skills by focusing on relationship management
We also offer the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management – aimed at people who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities.
It’s particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
For more information, or to apply to study the ILM Level 3 or 5 Award in Leadership & Management please contact one of our applications team on 0121 472 0116 or email email@example.com. Alternatively visit our website.